Pray this simple prayer and ask Jesus into your heart and then you will be saved.
Dear Jesus,
I ask you to forgive me of my sins. I repent, meaning I turn away from my sins and I turn to you. I believe you died on a cross for me. I believe you were buried and raised on the third day. I believe that you are the Son of God. Jesus I ask you now, come into my heart, be the Lord of my life. I thank you that I am free. And this day I know if I died I would spend eternity in Heaven with YOU.
Amen
If you prayed that prayer it's time to rejoice because you are a new creature, brand new IN CHRIST , all your sins are washed away and forgiven !
| Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! . |

No comments:
Post a Comment